|Job Title:||HSE & FIT Promoter|
?Minimum of Secondary Education
?Authorized Gas Tester & H2S BA Trained
?NEBOSH IGC is preferred mandatory
?Relevant training in advance firefighting, emergency rescue and pollution control operation
|Experience:||Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Safety out of which a minimum of 2 years in a similar position|
1) Responsible for ensuring the implementation and enforcement of HSSE rules and regulations in all work activities in the yard premises and in assigned projects.
2) Responsible for providing overall assistance in the implementation and enforcement of all FIT work activities, procedures, policies and other responsibilities on firefighting, life-saving, emergency response and pollution control, inspection, maintenance and provision of equipment and other facilities as needed and required.
3) Responsible for gas-free, recording of data and ensure that the values are within the permissible limits of the yard else bring it to the notice of his immediate superior.
4) Responsible for sharing all HSSE observations, incidents, accident and/
1) Executes and carries out all required firefighting, emergency rescue and pollution control drills and other related emergency drills.
2) Executes real firefighting, real emergency rescue and real pollution control and other related real emergencies that may arise in Company premises and on-board vessels.
3) Inspection and installation of all firefighting, life-saving, emergency rescue, pollution control tools and equipment and other facilities across Company premises and on-board vessels and ensures availability as and when needed.
4) Maintains record and the appropriate storage and quantity of all firefighting, life-saving, emergency rescue, pollution control tools and equipment and orders new equipment.
5) Assists theApply Now