Maintain All Licences and Contracts repository for IT. Conduct Licenses reviews. Conduct Contracts reviews for new projects. Maintain Departmental Charge back and cost analysis. Maintain Physical Inventory Registry for All IT Hardware and Software. Assure Issuance of new hardware and Software to end users and Departments. Review and conduct Project Closures.
Technology Assessment& Support
- Build a Licenses Management framework.
- Build a Contract Management framework.
- Licences Acquiring Reports.
- Licences utilization reports.
- All types of IT related Contracts.
- Change requests.
- Contracts variation and extensions.
- IT Contracts Terms and Conditions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Attend when necessary to exhibitions, trainings and events that can improve the planning and market knowledge to be used in future projects planning
- Continuously audit all running projects and ensure that the works are being done as per initial agreement with the vendor(s) and ensure project timeline is met.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Adhere to all company/department confidentiality policies to ensure the privacy and security of all information.
- Lead new policies creations and publishing related to Licenses, Contracts and Logistics.
Statements and Reports
- Inventory Evaluation.
- Assets Acquisitions and write-offs.
- Maintenance Cost optimization
- Contracts reviews reports.
- Prepare Chief level reports
- Licences lifetime reports.