MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Senior Instrumentation Technician|
Apprenticeship training OR DAE OR HSc
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||5 years’ experience in maintenance within the oil and gas sector, experience in offshore facilities operating with safety first concept, work permit system. Hands on experience on discipline maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.|
a-Functions in alignment with company values to manage operational and safety risks.
b- Participates as an Emergency Response Team member during facility emergencies.
c-Major challenges for this position:
(1) Ensure Work Management controls are in place, for safe execution of planned work activities;
(2) Follows best practices and lesson learnt while planning or performing maintenance activities;
(3) Ensure all job prerequisites are available/verified activity commencement, including BPO, TBT, LMRA,
(4) Ability to execute PM/CM activities independently at remote platform facilities with remote support from line supervisor;
(5) Ensures maintenance details are captured and registered with company SAP system;
(6) Troubleshoots equipment failure or operational problems with support from other technical parties;
(7) Conducts periodic field quality audits and inspections.
d-Works a 28/28 day rotation, working a 12 hour shift cycle.
1. Maintain an understanding of the company QGMS processes and participates and supports these process to minimize SHE incidents.
2. Prepare and perform field maintenance activities related within own discipline, PM/CM/SD and minor EMOC activities in collaboration with the discipline foreman’s instructions, either in field or in the workshop, utilizing company safe work practices and in compliance with applicable maintenance procedures.
3. Establish all identified material and spares are available and in good condition before commencement of maintenance activity.
4. Provide accurate records and close-out reports of all completed work in alignment with company requirements, as detailed within the SAP Maintenance Management system and as requested by discipline supervisor.
5. Support troubleshooting of field equipment issues, faults and failures though investigation using P&IDs, technical equipment drawings, BOM Index, equipment data sheets and other documents to rectify anomalies and reinstate equipment.
6. Complete hazard identification, JSA, LMRA to ensure that all mandatory requirement of PTW are in place prior to execution of work.
7. Conduct regular toolbox meeting with colleagues and report all Near Miss Incidents and events during activities via the appropriate observation reporting system.
8. Maintain tools and equipment in optimum condition and ensures the calibration validity of all equipment is retained and is available during any maintenance process, in compliance with all SHE&Q policies, procedures and standards.
9. Provide oversight for the co-ordination of contract services staff, when working on site to undertake maintenance and repair activities on installed equipment, to ensure the appropriate standard of work is carried out and that all safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
10. Support both project activities and work enhancement initiatives, as directed by line supervisor to enhance company performance.