|Job Title:||Rover Operator- Refinery -Inlet Receiving|
1- DAE or Fsc/ BSc
2- Good command of written and spoken English
Must write in Cv you are applying for the position.
One candidate can apply for one position only.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||06 years operator experience in the oil and gas sector. LNG trains, Sales Gas Trains, Helium Plants, Plant Utilities, CSP, Refinery, Loading Berths, and storage facilities.|
1-The Job requires a qualified field operator to monitor and support the safe operation of designed areas within the onshore operation facilities of LNG trains, Sales Gas Trains, Helium Plants, Plant Utilities, CSP, Refinery, Loading Berths, and storage facilities.
2- The job involves continuous presence in an outdoor work environment associated with harsh weather conditions, operating field equipment at high elevation, physical engagement during operating process equipment and covering a wide range of area during operator rounds.
3-Responsible for Field Operation of assigned facilities/units by monitoring performance and condition of equipment, and maintaining the processes within operable limits as defined in standard procedures and instructions to achieve safe and reliable plant operation.
1. Maintain the competency of all operational procedures and practices through on-the-job training and job rotation to ensure readiness and capability to assume the operator role.
2. Operate field equipment in accordance with operating and approved safety procedures to ensure effective process flows and optimum operational status of equipment.
3. Monitor and log all operating parameters ensuring that all irregularities are reported to immediate supervisor for advice and/or resolution.
4. Prepare field equipment in allocated work area for maintenance activities and follow-up execution, and recommission equipment upon satisfactory completion of work.
5. Apply all Permit to Work requirements and expectations throughout Permit to Work issuance in the field and during PTW field audits.
6. Monitors all personnel and activities on site using, but limited to, unit surveillance, regular safety walks, audits and Observation Cards to ensure site safety and operational effectiveness.
7. Provide immediate first-line response capability in the event of emergencies or major incidents in order to eliminate or limit potential loss or damage to Company personnel, assets or the environment.
8. Ensure incoming shift operator is fully briefed on current operating status and significant events during previous shift to ensure seamless hand-over of responsibilities.
9. Collect all regular and special samples correctly as per schedule and direction of shift supervisor
10. Perform electrical isolation and de-isolation work of low voltage electrical equipment in preparation of equipment for maintenance activities in line with approved procedure.