|Job Title:||Balance of Plant Engineering Expert|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
1-Master's Dgree or BSC Mech Engineering
2-Professional learing certificates in the field of expertise
3-Required: professional fluency in written and verbal English, profeciency in Arabic is preferred.
• The candidate should have Strong team work and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrates expertise in Power Plant and System Level technical support, operation, maintenance, safety assessment framework, safety analyses, failure investigations. The role requires experience with development and implementation of policies and procedures for the improvement of safety, efficiency, performance, reliability and availability of plant systems and equipment. The role will require studies for the system upgradation, modifications and rehabilitations of plant, BoP systems and equipment. This role contributes to the overall improvement of plant KPIs by working in interdisciplinary teams.
• Overall experience in power plant liquid and gaseous fuel treatment, storage and transportation systems, water treatment system, industrial cooling and heating systems, exhaust and waste treatment and disposal systems, gas and steam turbine auxiliary systems, HRSG auxiliary systems.
• Expert level knowledge and experience of three or more of the above systems with demonstratable working experience of leading the operation, maintenance or technical support teams during the normal operation, routine and corrective maintenance and responding to emergencies.
• Working level knowledge of drive mechanisms containing
• Apply engineering knowledge and practical experience to the analysis, investigation and solution of plant issues.
• Develop policies and procedure to assure systems keep meeting the power plant requirements with reliability.
• Professionally respond to emergent plant issues and routine activities.
• Develop requirements and scope of work for plant system upgradation, modification and rehabilitation.
• Provide strategy for prioritization of plant issues and planning for the periodic maintenance and emergancy response to the incidents.
• Experience of providing technical support for the plant equipment such as heat exchangers and fired heaters, pumps, compressors, fans, valves and valve actuators.
• Prepare technical bid documents for the operational and technical contracts for the operation and maintenace of plant equipment.
• Strong Knowledge and expeerience of preparing and reviewing technical reports with giving proper engineering recommendations.
• Strong experience of trouble shooting and fault analysis of plant systems and equipment.
• Experience of writing technical documents for the scope of works and specifications of replacement/updating of GT, ST and HRSG auxiliary systems.
• Experience of international root cause analysis software (preferably Sologic) with minimum of 50 reports prepared and minimum 20 reports reviewed.
• Experience of bid technical evaluation for the procurement of parts and services .
• Experience of reading and understanding power plant system P& ID and equipment and system drawings.
• Knowledge of safety and hazardous operation conditions, related international standards and best practices.