MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Quality Engineering Expert|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
• BSC in Mechanical / Quality Engineering
• Quality Lead Auditor Iso 9001, Certified Quality Engineer (Six Sigma), and Black Belt, Quality Inspector and Internal Auditor
• Required: professional fluency in English, Arabic is strongly preferred
|Experience:||15 years’ experience in Quality Control & Quality Assurance|
• Knowledge and full awareness of the of QMS and ISO 9001
• Has all technique & skills of Auditing procurements and tools as soluations to problems they face.
• Knowledge of reading the technical reports with giving the proper engineering recommendations
• Knowledge in leading of a group, knowledge in safety and hazardous operation conditions, skill in motivation and communication of his team
• Short-term value creation – Participation in international conferences on relevant fields
• Long-term value creation – train junior engineers and develop successors
• Responsible for the highest standards of safety, efficiency and profitable operation of the plant by working along well-motivated and highly trained Operations/Maintenance/Technical Support teams, to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
• Experience in maintenance & operation of Gas, Steam, Combined Turbines (Power Plants).
• Experience in Quality Control & Quality Assurance of Power Plants.
• Experience in Lead Auditor Iso 9001 of all activities in Power Plants.
• Experience In all details of Quality Management System.
• Develop best practices processes for standards, policies, quality check for the relevant fields
• Experience in all details of Auditing Management System
• Has the full Capability to analyze and insure all requirements of Quality development.
• Has High motivations and initiations to develop the actual & existing Quality Management System.
• Experinced to preparing and reviewing technical reports with giving proper engineering recommendations.Apply Now