MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Performance Expert|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
• Master's Dgree or BSC in Mechanical /Thermodynamic Engineering
• Required: professional fluency in English, Arabic is strongly preferred
• Knowledge and full awareness of ASME Codes for Performance monitoring.
|Experience:||15 years’ experience in power plants operation/ Plant Performance/Heat Rate.|
Responsible for giving guidance and expertise in the field of efficiency and performance analysis of Power Plants and audits all activities of power plants systems Major equipments. Be the point of contact for any experts needed subjects in the relevant fields. Develop and improve the relevant processes. Coach and guide junior engineers in the relevant subjects.
• Responsible for the highest standards of safety, efficiency and profitable operation of the plant by working along well-motivated and highly trained Operations/Maintenance/Technical Support teams, to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
• Experienced in efficiency analysis of power plant major equipment including combustion turbines, steam turbines, HRSG,HRSG with additional burner ,solar energy and feedwater heaters...etc
• Experience with Power plant operation – both steam turbine and gas turbine, and on all associated equipment
• Experience In-depth understanding of Thermal (Rankine) Cycle and Simple Cycle
• Experience in Components of gas and steam turbines and their effect on the operation, efficiency and performance of the Unit
• Experience in Monitoring of Plant Performance/Heat Rate
• Experience in Heat and Mass Balance Diagrams and analysis
• Experience in Performance calculation of ALL major equipment in Plant
• Experience in Performance test procedures and standards
• Experience in Performance testing instrumentation and standards
• Experience in On-Line and Off-Line Performance Monitoring Software Programs, and the key features
• Experience in Advance techniques of troubleshooting and analyzing efficiency related problems
• Experience in Latest industry best practices in plant efficiency
• Experience in Planning, setting up, and conducting heat rate tests, including data analysis and technical report
• Experience in Hands on performance testing, complete analysis and reporting
• Develop the Performance test procedure and policies of the major equipment of CC Power plant
• Reviewing the correction curves , procedures for acceptance tests for the performance of units and attending acceptance tests if required
• Using advanced features of MS Excel, e.g., creating macros, conditional equations, etc.
• Experience with plant process heat balance modeling or similar performance tools