|Job Title:||Production foreman (PIC)- Offshore|
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||7 years’ with 3 years’ experience as a Senior Operator/Supervisor within oil and gas industry.production equipment and control systems, including facility start up.|
1-Lead a remote wellhead visit team totalling up to 24 Paxs and implement approved and agreed work management system requirement, to achieve visit goals and objectives.
2- Coordinate emergency response procedures and agreed action plans in cases of incidents on the remote wellhead facility. Controls and co-ordinates “shelter in place” requirements and if instructed evacuation of the facility under all credible scenarios.
3- Coordinates critical daily interfaces between project/drilling and operations during SIMOPS activities when assigned to a drilling rig or other support unit stationed at a remote wellhead facility for 24/7 campaign based activities.
4-Provide leadership during visits to Remote Wellhead Platform (RWHP) facilities and is designated as the Person in Charge during both normal & emergency situations. Operational focal point during SIMOPS, as the company operations representative on-board a support vessel or rig during campaign activities.
5-Working experience with DCS systems and operations
1.Ensure the Health & Safety of those on-board and the implementation of the emergency response procedures and action plans in cases of incident on a remote wellhead.
2. Provide for the designated role of “On Scheme Commander” during incidents with responsibility for controlling and co-ordinating, emergency mustering, search and rescue, shelter in place or evacuation of the facility under direction from the Incident Commander.
3. Perform as the Work Management Permit To Work (PTW) Issuing authority on the remote wellhead facility and ensure work management controls are in place.
4. Ensure that all parties comply with all relevant and appropriate policies and procedures to safeguard the visiting work party during transit to and from the Remote Wellhead facility and throughout the time on the facility.
5. Provide a focal point for review of RWHP procedures and practices and makes recommendations for amendments and improvements.
6. Oversee adherence to all EHS & Q policies, procedures and standards to safeguard company personnel and assets.
7. Participate in the coordination and execution of scheduled well intervention & well maintenance programs.
8. Perform diagnoses and troubleshooting in more demanding situations, per guidance given from Main Control Room (MCR) using precedent, own knowledge and experience including applicable “black start” of wellheads facilities.
9. Co-ordinate activities on-board for efficient and timely completion of work and ensure all activities are completed safely as per the planned schedule.
10. Support, brownfield expansion projects and commissioning of new facilities.