|Job Title:||Generator Engineer Expert|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
Master's Degree or BSC Electrical Engineering.
• ISO 9001 Essentials, Key Performance Indicators and Internal Auditor
• Required: professional fluency in English, Arabic is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of reading the technical reports with giving the proper engineering recommendations
•Experience in testing, diagnosing, & troubleshooting of power generator and excitation systems.
• Experienced in reading the technical reports with giving the proper engineering recommendations.
• Capable of maintenance and trouble shooting and fault analysis of power generator and related systems such, generator excitation (EX2000, EX 2100 and ABB & Siemens gas turbine excitation system ..... etc), motors ,motor circuit, MV & LV switch gears, cables, circuit breakers.
• Experienced in technical writing for the scope of works of replacement/updating generators systems projects.
• Good experience about the effects of speed & load cycling, excessive VARs, motoring for the power generators.
• Experienced in power plant electrical design and drawing , single line diagram etc..
• Experienced in leading of a group , knowledge in safety and hazardous operation conditions , skill in motivation and communication of his team. knowledge of new computerize maintenance systems
• Experienced with IEEE, IEC, ASMA,…etc. related Standards for testing and commissioning of generators and excitation systems.
* Capable to issue & review polices & procedures of power generator
* Experience on RCA programs
• Carry out Electrical inspections, Audits in power plants and issue reports
Responsible for giving guidance and expertise in the field of power generator and excitation systems. Be the point of contact for any experts needed subjects in the relevant fields. Develop and improve the relevant processes. Coach and guide junior engineers in the relevant subjects.Apply Now