|Job Title:||Transformer Engineer Expert|
|Location:||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
1-Master's Degree or BSC Electrical Engineering.
2-ISO 9001 Essentials, Key Performance Indicators and Internal Auditor
3-Required: professional fluency in English, Arabic is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of reading the technical reports with giving the proper engineering recommendations
|Experience:||15 Years experience in power plants|
• Experience in testing, diagnosing, & troubleshooting of power transformers.
• Experience of reading & analyzing the technical reports with giving the proper engineering recommendations.
• Capable of maintenance and fault analysis of power transformer and related systems ( ON /OFF load tap changer, bushings ect..).
• Experience of technical writing for the scope of works of replacement/updating transformer systems projects.
• Experience of transformer oil test analysis and dielectric breakdown voltage .
• Experience of power plant electrical design and drawing , single line diagram etc..
• Experience in leading of a group , in safety and hazardous operation conditions , skill in motivation and communication of his team. Experience of new computerize maintenance systems
• Experience with IEEE, IEC, ASMA,…etc. related Standards for testing and commissioning of transformer.
* Capable to issue & review polices & procedures of transformer .* Experience on RCA programs.
• Carry out Electrical inspections, Audits in power plants and issue reports
Responsible for giving guidance and expertise in the field of power transformer. Be the point of contact for any experts needed subjects in the relevant fields. Develop and improve the relevant processes. Coach and guide junior engineers in the relevant subjects.
• Short-term value creation – Participation in international conferences on relevant fields
• Long-term value creation – train junior engineers and develop successors