|Job Title:||Production Coordinator-Offshore|
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years diversified Oil and Gas or Chemical Industry experience within Engineering, Operations or Maintenance. ? 5 years Oil & Gas or Chemical industry experience at a Supervisory level. ? 3 years DCS process panel operator experience|
a-Ensures all surveillance parameters are within system design operating boundaries, whilst ensuring well stream production rates achieve onshore requirements.
b- Provides administration control for the implementation and compliance of all offshore personnel to the company permit to work system.
c-Works a 28/28 day rotation sequence, within a 12 hour shift cycle in offshore.
d- Responsibility for critical facility operating decisions, giving direction to both DSC and Field operators.
e- Key member of the Offshore Incident Response Team.
f-Frequent contact with OIM, Head of Offshore Production, Panel Operators and Officers, Production Foreman, Head of Maintenance and Maintenance Supervisor and technicians.
g- Periodic contact with, Offshore Planner & Wellhead & Pipeline Operations Specialist and Offshore Management support team members.
h- Analytical skills, able to undertake troubleshooting of an advanced
nature in the DCS and Process arena, including cause and effect &
record data analysis.
i- Good computer skills, SAP, Meridian and Microsoft applications
j-Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English,
whilst being experience in working
1. Liaise with onshore to co-ordinate and monitor the day-to-day operation, including support facilities to ensure the daily production targets are achieved by following safe, efficient, reliable and environmentally sound practices, whilst recommending process or safety improvements opportunities, when identified.
2. Participate in ongoing reviews of offshore policies, strategies, standards and safety procedures concerning operations within the offshore facility environment.
3. Coordinate as Operations Lead within the Offshore Emergency Incident Response Team.
4. Lead operations shift team to ensure appropriate resource allocation for operational and first line maintenance activities.
5. Administrate and implement the company permit to work system by acting as the “PTW Issuing Authority” whilst providing feedback and recommendations to offshore management staff when areas for improvement are identified.
6. Provide support for all Remote Wellhead visits by a combined Operations & Maintenance team to achieve planned activity objectives and goals within a safe working environment.
7. Assist in the development of new procedures based on any new equipment installation and assists in operating procedures reviews, drawing updates, risk assessments and risk resolution when identified
8. Coordinate and lead troubleshooting incidents or upset conditions within the offshore facilities to ensure mitigation to any unplanned Volumetric Downtime (VDT) and prepare for submission any Production Loss Accounting System (PLAS) report.
9. Ensure offshore chemical stock inventory is tracked and sufficient to meet volumes while provide feedback and input for the offshore operations budget in relationship to chemical consumption for dry gas processing.
10. Provide coaching and conduct training for new employees to assist in their understanding of the various offshore process systems and facilities.