Audit supervisor (Must be Qualified, having working experience of minimum 6 years)
- Develop an annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Perform audits for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Organize training for the audit team for skill development.
- Coordinate with a team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency
- Communicate audit status to management on a regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observations, recommendations and actions to be taken
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in department repository.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.