MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||SR. PORT PLANNING ENGINEER (MM950)|
Internationally recognized degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture,
|Experience:||Minimum 20 years’ experience in port development and planning|
Provide expertise on Port development, coastal risks and all marine related,
shipping and navigation matters and Asset Operators.
Lead planning of Ports infrastructure and marine resources
Please share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum 20 years’ experience in port development and planning. Regional,
governmental port authority experience is desirable.
• Strong working knowledge of international, regional, and corporate regulations
applicable to the maritime industry in general and to port operations and port
Knowledge of principles, practices and economics involved in the design and
operation of various types of port and harbor facilities, international conventions
and practices relating to the design and operation of multi-product ports.
• Knowledge and experience within Port and energy organizations.
• Knowledge and understanding of ports and shipping tariff’s structure analysis highly
• Excellent oral and written English combined with strong presentation and
• Ability to work with limited supervision, exercising a high degree of self-motivation
and discipline. Strong “team player” attitude, and comfortable in working with
senior management and a broad range of external parties.
• Ability to work under tight schedules using strong organizational and time management skills.