|Job Title:||HEAD, EMERGENCY COMMS & OPERATIONS CTRS (956)|
• Degree in Science/Engineering, Emergency/Disaster Management or related technical discipline from an internationally
• Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognized bodies desirable.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||At least 15 years work experience in a HSE role in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in management of emergencies in a large multinational corporation.|
1. Manage the operations of the Emergency Communication (ECC) and Emergency Operations Coordination (EOC) centers.
2. Manage support to on-site emergency services teams during incidents and exercises
• At least 15 years work experience in a HSE role in the oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in management of
emergencies in a large multinational corporation.
• Expert knowledge of international emergency management standards and best practices.
• Proven experience in working in diverse teams across several organizations.
. Please also share your cv at email@example.comApply Now