|Job Title:||MM971 - SR. BUSINESS ANALYST|
Degree in relevant discipline for the role of Senior Business Analyst in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Supporting qualification in Business Management, preferably with certification as KPI Practitioner or equivalent
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||15 years of working experience in business analysis in large organizations|
Acts as the main representative of Operations Directorate to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business
performance in coordination and alignment across all Operational Areas.
• Manage and coordinate internal performance reporting and data consolidation for Operations Directorate with high
contribution towards continuous improvement and overall value enhancement for the core business
• Manage the Corporate reporting requirements for Operations Directorate related to finance, budgeting, business plan,
performance management, risk management and Integrated Management System in coordination with the Operational
15 years of working experience in business analysis in large organizations
• Strong competency in financial analysis, particularly in statistics and effective use of charts for comprehensive reporting.
Knowledge in software for dashboards and business objects would be an advantage.
• Good communication and presentation skills, with strong influence and persuasion.
• Able to work as a team with collaborative skills
• Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in addition to regular tasks