MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager External - MM972|
Should be a holder of ACCA/CIA/CMA/CIMA/ACA/CPA/ certifications, or a member of IIA or equivalent.
|Department:||Financial Consulting Firm|
|Experience:||Minimum 7 years’ External Audit experience (Big 4 experience would be an added advantage).|
In this role, the Senior audit managers shall assist in the development of the annual audit plan, as well as execute and schedule audit engagements and other tasks.
Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialized issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance.
• Planning and performing financial and operational audits
• Identifying business process risks
• Creating various testing methods to evaluate the adequacy of controls and Documenting the results of the evaluations
• Deciding the best ways to schedule projects/audits
• Decide how best to allocate audit resources, and improve audit procedures/processes
• Oversee each work performed by peers or subordinates
• Resolve issues that fall out of normal procedures
• Create an audit engagement scope
• Make sure that field work(s) are completed
• Prepare audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed
• Carry out complex analysis and resolving complicated issues that require high precision
• Design creative ways to train subordinates, and monitor output delivery
• Identifying and preventing issues and taking time to nullify negative impacts or increase benefits
• Report to the Partners on the audit results, and observations
• Should be a holder of ACCA/CIA/CMA/CIMA/ACA/CPA/ certifications, or a member of IIA or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree with accounting and auditing majors (Master’s would be an added advantage).
• Minimum 7 years’ External Audit experience (Big 4 experience would be an added advantage).
• Excellent understanding of external auditing practices and regulations and have a robust working knowledge of accounting theory and practice
• Possess effective negotiation and relationship skills and in working will all levels of management
• Should be dedicated, hardworking and committed to meeting deadlines, demonstrates the highest level of integrity and possess sound interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be able to multi-task and meet established deadlines
• Be up to date with the latest IFRS standards & Corporate Governance practices
• Hands-on experience in automated audit & proficiency in ERP software.
• Must be proficiency in MS Office package i.e Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc