|Job Title:||Contracts Engineer - MM1015|
Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
Proficient in written and Spoken English.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years' experience in a contracts management environment within the oil & gas and petrochemical industry.|
Supports Scope of Works (SOW) review and post contract award
administration for Projects Assurance Division
Working in commercial environment, with minimal supervision,
handling multiple Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
• Satisfy multiple internal and external stakeholders and to respond to
enquires accurately and comprehensively within short time frames.
As defined for this job level in the Delegation Authority and/or
1. Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create,monitor and update the demand plan to maximise
2. Support review Scopes of Work (SOW) for various projects including Front End Engineering
Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) works to evaluate
3. Write up contractual responses to Change Order Requests, claims and other related
correspondence ensuring compliance within agreements.
4. Provide guidance to end users on contract related risks and best practice to enhance
5. Support post-award dispute administration including negotiation, adhering to Company
policies and procedures.
6. Prepare management information report, through collection of data, and submit to
management for review.
7. Provide advice and expertise to other disciplines and all stakeholder departments in contract
and claims management to maximise efficiency.
8. Perform the complete administration of contract work orders (CWO) including tendering bids,
contract award, facilitate change orders and ensure post award support for operational and
also please share the copy of your cv at email@example.com and cc at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now