|Job Title:||Planning Engineer - MM1017|
Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Computer literate and proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different organisational levels.
• Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
• Knowledge of stage gate project delivery process and the ability to deliver structured schedules and plans appropriate to each phase, Brownfield and Greenfield onshore and offshore projects.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years' experience in a contracts management environment within the oil & gas and petrochemical industry|
Develop and maintain accurate project schedules and plans at various phases of Projects; analyse and review the progress, review and comment on contractor planning and progress procedures and reports.
1. Develop, implement and maintain Project Planning & Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles & responsibilities.
2. Develop preliminary schedules and establish key dates for all phases of E&V Projects (Tendering, FEED and Execution).
3. Review and analysis of Contractors’ initial Planning Package (Schedules, Network, CPA, procedures etc.)
4. Establish and maintain overall integrated schedule for the E&V Project portfolio
5. Analyse monthly schedule submittals and prepare input into overall monthly Project reports consistent with the overall Project reporting system.
6. Carry out Schedule Risk Analysis. Identify schedule slippages and potential slippages and develop and propose mitigation actions.
7. Review and analyse Contractor proposed revised schedules, recovery plans and extension of time claims through CPA and other tools.
8. Conduct regular site visits to assess the project progress.
9. Provide support to verify claimed monthly progress against invoices, variations and change orders.
10. Coordinate with the Cost Control function within the Project Management team and contractors, to ensure that project cost phasing is kept up to date in line with currentforecasts.
11. Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
also please share the copy of your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc at email@example.com