- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create, monitor and update the demand plan to maximise department performance.
- Provide support to engineering/projects team in development of contracting strategies.
- Review Scopes of Work (SOW) for various projects including Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) works to evaluate contractor/vendor deliverables.
- Formulate written contractual responses to Change Order Requests, claims and other related correspondence ensuring compliance within agreements.
- Provide guidance to end users on contract related risks and best practice to enhance organisational efficiencies.
- Conduct post-award dispute administration including negotiation, adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare management information report, through collection of data, and submit to management for review.
- Provide advice and expertise to other disciplines and all stakeholder departments in contract and claims management to maximise efficiency.
- Perform the complete administration of contract work orders (CWO) including tendering bids, contract award, facilitate change orders and ensure post award support for operational and execution effectiveness.
- Support in contract spent analysis, contracts audits, achieving high performance of contracts, contract governance for critical contracts and contracts close out.
Please apply at website and share the CV at email@example.com and cc at firstname.lastname@example.org