|Job Title:||Junior Pipe Fitter / Pipe Fitter|
Pipe fitter to have taken Singapore-Cambridge GCE "W Levels or ITC /ITE
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||Minimum of 2 years' experience as pipe fitter|
No of Postions: 75+ Duration: Short term Must have ship repair experience.
1) Commitment to Core Values
2) Knowledge of Shipyard Operations
3) Verbal Communication Skills
Level 1 Competencies
1) Knowledge of fabrication of pipes
2) Knowledge of bronze and silver brazing
3) Knowledge of hydrostatic pipe testing
4) Knowledge of pipe/tube bending
5) Knowledge of miter cut elbow
6) Knowledge of flange and pipe schedule tables
Level 2 Competencies
1) Knowledge of pipe development
2) Knowledge of pipe routing on structure
3) Knowledge of marking trimming on elbow
4) Knowledge of pipe marking & sketching
5) Knowledge of hydraulic system and GRE pipe fabrication
Level 3 Competencies
1) Knowledge of interpretation of isometric drawing
2) Understanding of G.A. drawings.
3) Understanding of basic ship system & P & ID
4) I 5) Knowledge of engineering piping standards'
5) Knowledge of engineering piping standards'
1) Ensures compliance in all work instructions and procedures in accordance with the IMS
2) Attends tool box talks and other section requirements.
3) Performs pipe fit up and fabrication in accordance with the construction standards.
4) Maintains and upkeeps housekeeping in the work location as per yard safety standards.
5) Performs other duties assigned.Apply Now