MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Rig Mover|
• Unlimited Foreign Going Master Class I (Master Mariner) Certificate of Competency issued by or equivalent to United Kingdom Department of Transport.
• Sufficient to acquire a Class I Certificate of Competence together with a minimum of five years’ experience in Rig/Barge operations in a senior position.
• Experience in tanker or towing operations to be gained in the rank of Chief Officer or Master would be advantageous.
• Fully familiar with the movement of all types of jack up drilling units and be capable of conducting rig moves from a ‘Hands on’ prospective. Should be able to demonstrate that he has been conducting rig moves in an unsupervised capacity for five years and should have around 100 moves on to fixed structures, using towing vessels only.
• Fully familiar with all aspects of marine operations connected with the offshore industry and should be willing to train an existing work force.
• The Marine field encompasses a multitude of disciplines and therefore experience in other marine operations besides Rig/Barge move operations is desirable. Examples of other desirable experience are :-
Offshore Oil Operations, Marine Inspection and Investigation, Marine Consultancy, DP Operations, Pipe lay, Construction Barge Operations and Tankers moorings.
|Department:||Offshore Operations/ Marine|
|Experience:||Fully familiar with the movement of all types of jack up drilling units and be capable of conducting rig moves from a ‘Hands on’ prospective. Should be able to demonstrate that he has been conducting rig moves in an unsupervised capacity for five years and should have around 100 moves on to fixed structures, using towing vessels only.|
Determine extent of and the organization of dive surveys in close co-operation with ORP(O) to conduct diving operations at the next pin down area. This is necessary for removal of debris, marking of flow lines, wellheads and the determination of the condition of the seabed. The post move dive survey of the rig legs is studied to determine actual penetration of legs into seabed. If necessary, core sampling of seabed may need to be requested if there is no previous record.
2. Determine the suitability of the next location from the point of view of proximity of rig to flow lines, fixed structures, approach routes, proposed rig operations, expected environmental conditions and all other marine operations which may impact on rig operations (such as pipe laying). This involves close co-ordination with other departments such as Production and Engineering and forms the basis of the pre-rig move meeting.
3. Liaise with Rig Management staff and Rig Owners Insurance representative during move with regard to changing circumstances and rig status.
4. Liaise with QP Production and Drilling Departments during the move to ensure all aspects of the operation are being successfully and safely completed.
Inspect Jack up barges prior to coming on contract for suitability from rig move/ marine viewpoint ensuring that QP procedures are followed and on completion of the move, all records and reports are completed and archived.
6. Ensures that any remedial work or improvement to procedures is conveyed to supervisor on completion of the move and all records and reports are completed and archived.
7. Liaise with QP Production and Drilling departments to advise that the rig-move was successfully completed and co-ordinate post move penetration checks and dive assistance if required.
8. Be actively involved in planning of long-term projects such as field improvement, pipe laying, new jacket design and installation and wellhead jacket and production station upgrades.
9. Closely monitor all planning and drilling operations which may impact on future rig moving and may necessitate changes in marine support capabilities including closely monitor the drilling schedules to ensure adequate long-term scheduling and planning is carried out by Supply Vessel Operations and to ensure availability of adequate rig moving capabilities.
10. Plan the courses and routing between locations and through the field areas with due regard to the depth of water and environmental conditions forecast as well as presence of wellheads, other operations ongoing (such as pipe lays, seismic surveys, construction work etc.) the approach route where the legs require to be lowered to near the seabed, and emergency pin-down areas.
Please follow the instructions to apply on this job first answer all the questions on applied page then upload your cv and then follow the below instructions.
send all of the required information including resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc at email@example.com
If all of above instructions will followed, then you will receive the response on your CV.
|Title||First Name||Last Name||Gender||Date of birth||Nationality||Street Name||House Number||City||Postal Code||Country||Region||Mobile#||Emails ID||Prefered Language||Education Type||Relevent Experience||Current Monthly Salary in USD||Temporary
Street Name Current
House Number Current
|Temporary postal code|