MACKINNON, MACKENZIE & CO. OF PAKISTAN PVT. LTD.
|Job Title:||Control System Engineering Specialist- Onshore|
Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization,
Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||10 years' experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry, of which 4 years' are in project management team role.|
Perform control system engineering activities for Projects Engineering Support Division to execute key activities ensuring that all activities comply with standardised processes and are delivered to the highest standards.
1. Ensure control system engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory
requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any.
2. Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team.
Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary.
3. Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management
Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering
Support and other team members.
4. Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to
ensure engineering design addresses each companies' expectations consistent with Qatargas,
QP and Project's objectives.
5. Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues.
Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
6. Uphold all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the
specification, design and procurement of control systems.
7. Ensure compliance with QG systems and processes including the Qatargas Project
Management System (QGPMS) and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare
plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
8. Monitor and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party
Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope,
meeting Qatargas standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by
9. Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to
ensure completion of activities within schedule.