|Job Title:||Senior Control Engineer|
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||•6 years' experience in an oil and gas environment. •Experience in control systems such as Foxboro, Emerson Triconex, CCC, PLCs.|
•Frequent visit on OFFSHORE facility
Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in specialised area.
Reports to Lead of Control, DCS & Automation.
• Frequent Contact with other Engineering disciplines, Projects,
Operations Onshore and Offshore, IT, Supply and Maintenance
Frequent contact with vendors and contractors.
1. Provide a variety of control system engineering support to contribute to the division strategy
and goals. That includes design reviews, studies, failure analysis and advanced
2. Implement Surveillance and administration programs for critical Control Systems to achieve
high standards of reliability, availability and cyber security.
3. Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommends
performance improvement initiatives.
4. Manage plans and work schedules to ensure effective completion of tasks and activities,
meeting the section and division KPIs.
5. Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per
requirements to support their business objectives.
6. Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service
7. Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability
8. Define Competency development plan and mentor National Developees to develop their
capabilities and their knowledge.