|Job Title:||Electrical Engineering Specialist|
• Provides electrical engineering expertise consistent with Specialistlevel competency to ensure contribution to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years' experience in an oil and gas environment •Specialist Electrical Engineer-level of competence as per Electrical • Engineering Technical Competencies.|
1. Provide advanced electrical engineering support to operations and maintenance and
contribute to the division strategy and goals.
2. Execute advanced/expert electrical engineering activities in line with long term upgrade plans
for proactive, optimal and cost effective obsolescence management of critical electrical
3. Actively lead or support the definition and implementation of integrity program for electrical
equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability and availability.
4. Actively lead or support or lead the definition and documentation of best practices within the
area of electrical engineering and executing performance improvement initiatives.
5. Ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
6. Lead, support and/or supervise activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service
7. Coach less experienced engineers with developing as professionals and in implementing the
company integrity and reliability systems.
8. Develop or support development of training programs to keep abreast of new technologies
and mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
SHE Understanding (3) Quality/Quantity of Work (3)
Ethics and Integrity (3) Planning and Organizing (3)
Trust and Empowerment (3) Initiative/Commitment (3)
Teamwork/Supporting Others (3) Interpersonal Skills (3)
Communication and Information
Sharing (3) Service Orientation (3)
Innovation (3) Problem Solving (3)
Job Knowledge (3) Supervising Others (1)
Reviewed by : Head of Compensation & Policy Approved by : Human Resources Manager