|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||6 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment. •Sr. Electrical Engineer-level of competence as per Electrical Engineering Technical Competencies.|
Provides electrical engineering expertise consistent with Sr. Engineerlevel competency to ensure contribution to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
Will visit OFFSHORE facility frequently
• Reports to Lead of Electrical.
• Regular contact with other engineering disciplines, projects,
operations, maintenance, and supply departments.
• Regular contact with suppliers and contractors.
• Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple
internal and external stakeholders.
• Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst
providing expertise in area of expertise.
1. Provide electrical engineering support to operations and maintenance and contribute to the
division strategy and goals.
2. Execute electrical engineering activities in line with long term upgrade plans for proactive,
optimal and cost effective obsolescence management of critical electrical equipment.
3. Support or lead the definition and implementation of integrity program for electrical
equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability and availability.
4. Support or lead the definition and documentation of best practices within the area of electrical
engineering and executing performance improvement initiatives.
5. Ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
6. Support and/or supervise activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service
7. Support coaching to less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and