|Job Title:||Pipeline Integrity Engineering Specialist|
B.Sc. degree in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Structural or Pipeline Engineering,
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years’ experience in oil and/or gas sector with a focus on Pipelines Operations, Integrity inspection, corrosion and maintenance and/or Design/Construction. • Knowledge of pipeline corrosion, failure mechanisms, corrosion controls, SHE standards and a proven track record in a subsea & pipelines integrity focused organization.|
Provide valuable Subsea and Pipelines Systems Integrity (SPI) technical input and assist in implementing the SPI programs, strategy and the timely and effective implementation of the Subsea & Pipeline systems Integrity Management Programs and Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) for all QatarGas pipelines. support pipeline related activities, both Offshore and Onshore.
1. Provides technical and operational support and performs as technical expert within the Subsea & Pipelines Integrity Division, ensuring technical advisory support to all operating areas.
2. Participates in the yearly division budget and venture direct budget for major expense items such as EPRS, Underwater Surveys (UWI), ILI Inspections, PIMS (Pipeline Integrity Management system) providing justification and planned schedules.
3. Support in the development, implementation and maintenance of Pipeline Integrity Management system (PIMS) based on the best industry standards supported by computerized system for the management of Threats and Risks, Mitigation Plan, Discovery Management, Integrity Assessment and Performance Monitoring and link program scope with execution activity. Identify, evaluate and implement appropriate new technologies available in the market.
4. Prepares and maintains short and long term subsea inspection plans based on Company approved inspection strategy. Prepares scope of work for subsea pipeline inspections including ILI, ROV surveys, CP surveys and Acoustic surveys. Ensure all UWI & ILI findings and observations are professionally assessed and classified. Generate technical recommendations and support implementation until satisfactory close-out.
5. Generate and maintain documentation related to the Company PIMS (Pipeline Integrity Management System). Such documentation shall include the inspection scopes, inspection reports, anomaly databases, PIMS KPI reports, Annual Summary Integrity Reports etc.
6. Support the development, coordination and implementation/execution of QG Pipeline Integrity Management program, support in the development, implementation , preservation and maintenance of the Emergency Pipeline Repair System for all subsea pipelines operated by Company (EPRS ) and ensure all activities undertaken under the above programs are executed safely.
7. Perform as subject matter expert in pipelines and subsea structural integrity, ensuring team involvement in all areas of SPI programs. Oversee the planning and completion of all necessary integrity related tasks and reports the status, results and current issues, and conducts measurement and verification activities.
. Performs internal assessments and participate in external assessments, ensuring that Qatar regulatory requirements are being implemented. Ensures the highest standards of compliance to company policies and QGMS, including Management of Change and Work Management expectations.
9. Participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Incident Investigations, SHE reviews (HAZOPs, HAZIDs, risk assessments) Interfaces with Quality groups, performs necessary studies to support the development or understanding of new technologies and undertake audits to assure compliance with PIMS/UWI and close-out of all Pipeline Integrity related legacy and audit actions.
10. Provide integrity input for proposed future pipelines to ensure the facilities and associated documentation are fit and have been designed with long-term integrity considerations.