|Job Title:||Process Engineering Specialist - Utilities|
|Department:||oil and gas|
|Experience:||8 years' experience in an oil and gas environment.|
• Provide surveillance engineering services with close collaboration with
operations and other engineering discipline.
• Display outstanding technical competence and work effectively in a
diversified culture and multinational stockholders.
• Reports to Head of SE Gas, Ref., Off. & Offplot Area in Surveillance
• Regular contact with Engineering, Tank farm Operations, Onshore and
Offshore operations, Supply and Maintenance department.
• Occasional contact with catalyst vendors, Licensors and engineering
1. Perform process surveillance to Operations assets in compliance with surveillance plan to
ensure safe, reliable and optimum production, including troubleshooting, engineering
recommendations and timely escalation of threats and deviations from surveillance
2. Monitor systems & processes efficiencies to help improve process plants and utilities
performance and provide advanced and long term engineering solutions in compliance with
the existing procedures and operating manuals.
3. Provide process support to engineering studies to both internal and external customers to
meet assets required data for safe, reliable and optimum operation.
4. Provide technical support to EMOCs, eATOMs and other process engineering studies for the
assigned area. Conduct assigned EMOCs and eATOMs studies.
5. Actively participate and provide process engineering support to RCFA, Hazop, FRA, Hazid, SIL
verification and process safety and reliability issues.
6. Prepare pre-shutdown scope of work, identify the quantity of Mosieve and catalyst and
chemicals, provide process engineering support during planned shutdown activities.
7. Communicate regularly with Surveillance Engineering Head/Lead to provide updates and
highlight the key issues to ensure proper management support.
Participate in engineering call-out roster for QG assets to address Operations requests for
after-hours process engineering support as required.
9. Perform preliminary analysis and design for all engineering project requests.
10. Develop strong multi-disciplinary skills and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks lending
expertise in the area of specialization.