|Job Title:||Fabricator Fitter|
1. SMAW welding knowledge
|Experience:||Minimum of 3 years experience-• Knowledge and experience in Ship yard or a similar fabrication facility.|
Perform all phases of steel repairs and fabrication through sketches and drawings as per the project quality standards. Carry out plate work, fit-up & alignment works, dimensional controls as per the instruction of the supervisor.
1. Perform fabrication activities in line with the work instruction providing the best fit for welders.
2. Maintain housekeeping of work place at required standards.
3. Ensure appropriate use of tools and machinery, preventing excessive wear and tear and breakdowns.
4. Report any malfunction of tools and machinery to immediate supervisor
5. Takes initiative to pursue self-development through on-job-training/education.
6. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
7. Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
8. Perform other related duties or assignments as directed